(A) a ferromagnetic magnet Ore
1. Single magnetite ore Because most of the ore is a ferromagnetic magnetic mine, and the composition of the ore is simple, it is often selected by weak magnetic separation.
2. Multi-metal-containing magnetite ore mainly magnetite ore and sulfide-containing magnetite ore containing apatite, the general use of weak magnetic separation and flotation processes jointly, i.e. with a weak magnetic iron recovery, flotation Recovery of sulfide or apatite, etc.
(2) Weak magnetic iron ore
1. Single weak magnetic iron ore includes hematite ore, siderite ore, limonite ore and red iron (mirror iron) siderite ore. These weak magnetic iron ore are often referred to as "red mines." The ore dressing methods of the red ore have strong magnetic separation, flotation, re-election, roasting magnetic separation and the combined use of these methods.
2. Polymetallic weak magnetic iron ore
Â Â Â Hematite ore or siderite ore mainly containing phosphorus or sulfide. Such ores are generally re-elected, flotation, strong magnetic separation, or combined with each other to recover iron minerals, and phosphorus or sulfide is recovered by flotation.
(3) Magnet - Chi (Ring) Iron Ore
1. Single magnet - Chi (Ring) iron ore is mainly red iron - magnetite ore and magnet - siderite ore. The methods for selecting such ores are weak magnetic separation and re-election, flotation, and strong magnetic separation. The magnetite is recovered by weak magnetic separation, and weak magnetic iron minerals are recovered by re-election, flotation or strong magnetic separation. 2) Magnetization roasting magnetic separation or parallel flow with other methods is similar to magnetization roasting of single weak magnetic iron ore, but in the parallel flow of magnetization roasting magnetic separation and other beneficiation methods, the powder ore is weakly magnetically selected. Combined with other methods (3) selective flocculation desilting method.
2. Containing multi-metal magnets! The red ore iron ore belongs to this type of ore: sulfide-containing iron ore and phosphorus, sulfur or rare earth iron ore. The ore dressing method of this type of ore is the most complicated in iron ore beneficiation. Generally, the combined process of weak magnetic separation and other methods is adopted, that is, magnetite is recovered by weak magnetic separation; weak recovery by re-election, flotation or strong magnetic separation Magnetic iron minerals and recovery fractions are recovered by flotation.
Cylinder Head Porting,Yanmar Cylinder Head,3Tne68 3Tna68 Full Gasket Set,2Tn68 3Tn66 Full Gasket Set
Foshan Evictory Diesel Spare Parts Co., Ltd. , https://www.evictoryparts.com