Lifting machinery has different classification according to different standards. The specific classification depends on the specific lifting style. We introduce the classification of gantry cranes below. Gantry cranes are a variant of bridge cranes. The gantry crane has the characteristics of high site utilization, large operating range, wide adaptability, and strong versatility. In the stone industry is mainly used to lift unloading blocks.
First, according to the structure of the door frame is divided into gantry cranes and cantilevered gantry cranes 1. Full-gantry cranes: the main beam without overhanging, the trolley carried out within the main span.
2. Semi-gantry cranes: The height difference of the legs can be determined according to the civil construction requirements of the site.
Cantilever gantry cranes 1. Double cantilever gantry crane: A common form of structure, the structure of the force and the effective use of the site area are reasonable.
2. Single cantilever gantry cranes: This type of structure is often chosen due to site constraints.
Second, according to the main beam structure 1. Single-girder gantry crane Single-girder gantry crane has a simple structure, easy manufacture and installation, its own small quality, the main girder is mostly eccentric rail box frame structure. Compared with double-girder gantry cranes, the overall stiffness is weaker. Therefore, when the weight Qâ‰¤50t and the span Sâ‰¤35m, this form can be used. Single-gantry gantry cranes have L-shaped and C-shaped door legs. The L-shape is easy to manufacture and install, and the stress conditions are good. The quality of the L-shape is small. However, the space for lifting cargo through the legs is relatively small. The C-shaped legs are made to be inclined or curved so as to have a large lateral space for the cargo to pass through the legs.
2. Double-girder bridge cranes Double-girder bridge cranes have strong bearing capacity, large span, good overall stability, and many varieties, but their own quality is larger compared to single-girder gantry cranes with the same weight, and the cost is also relatively high. high. According to the different main beam structure, it can be divided into two forms of box beam and truss. At present, generally more box-shaped structure.
Third, according to the use of the form 1. Ordinary gantry cranes, rail gantry cranes such cranes are mostly used box type and truss structure, a wide range of uses. Can handle all kinds of articles and bulk materials, with a weight of 100 tons and a span of 4 to 39 meters. Ordinary gantry cranes with grabs have a higher working level. Ordinary gantry cranes mainly refer to hooks, grabs, electromagnetic, hoist gantry cranes, and also include half-gantry cranes.
2. The hydropower gantry crane is mainly used for hoisting and opening and closing gates, but also for installation operations. The lifting capacity is 80-500 tons and the span is small, it is 8-16 meters; the lifting speed is lower, it is 1-5 meters per minute. Although this type of crane is not often lifted, it is very arduous to use and work, so it is necessary to appropriately increase the working level.
3. Shipbuilding gantry cranes 4. Container gantry cranes are used to assemble hulls on ship platforms. There are two lifting trolleys: one has two main hooks and runs on the track of the upper flange of the bridge; the other has a main hook and A sub-hook runs on the track of the lower flange of the bridge to flip and lift large hull sections. The lifting weight is generally 100 to 1,500 tons; the span is 185 meters; the lifting speed is 2 to 15 meters/minute, and the inching speed is 0.1 to 0.5 meters/minute.
For container terminals. After the tow truck transports the unloaded containers from the quayside container carrier bridge to the yard or rear, the container gantry cranes are piled up or transported away directly to speed up the turnover of the container carrier bridge or other cranes. The stacking yard for stacking containers with 3 to 4 floors in height and 6 rows in width is generally used for tires, but also for rail yards. Container gantry cranes have greater spans and heights on both sides of the gantry compared to the container straddle carrier. To meet the transportation needs of the port terminal, this crane has a higher working level. The lifting speed is 8 to 10 meters per minute; the span is determined by the number of rows of containers that need to be crossed, and the lifting capacity of about 60 meters for 20-foot, 30-foot, and 40-foot-long containers is about 20 tons and 25 tons respectively. And 30 tons.
For the categorization of gantry cranes, we have carried out different classification and display from the above three classification criteria. I hope everyone can have a clear understanding of the classification of gantry cranes.